Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Daily Thoughts 04/03/2018


Sulking, Edgar Degas, 1870

Daily Thoughts 04/03/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Yesterday was the last day for the Advanced Ecourse Winning Support and Influencing Communities for Library Funding.

I read some more of The Common Good.  I am reading about the moral authority of the president of the United States.

I also read some more of Enlightenment Now.  I am reading about how safety has been improved for fires, earthquakes, lightning and other natural disasters.  The author shows how it is easier to die in a traffic accident than by terrorism or war.



Web Bits


Automatic Renewals Coming to Park Ridge Library Under New Catalog System

University Libraries Host Edible Books Competition With Lots of Puns

Bookless libraries: treasures within the USDA plant collections

                                       

No comments: