Thursday, July 2, 2020

Daily Thoughts 07/02/2020

File:Daulat self-portrait.jpg



Self-portrait by (Muhammad) Daulat (or Dawlat) was a leading artist of Mughal painting, active on imperial commissions between about 1595 and 1635-1640

Daily Thoughts 07/02/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group.  I also looked over LinkedIn.

I looked at some grants for the census.

I did not do a whole lot today except for relax.

There is going to be a Census meeting for the Community Based Organizations tonight at 6:00 p.m.

I read some more of How to Be An Antiracist.  I am reading about the conflict between black people and black ethnics that often happens in the United States.  I also read about violence in the African American community.

Web Bits


LSU Renames Library; Schools Across the Nation Take Similar Steps to Address Racist Past

People of Color to Publishing: We're Not Okay

Are Libraries Ready for New Accessibility Rules



No comments: