Monday, July 6, 2020

Daily Thoughts 07/06/2020

Allegory of Music
Allegory of Music, Laurent de Hyra, 1649

Daily Thoughts 07/06/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group this morning.  I also checked my LinkedIn.

I read some more of How to be an Antiracist.  I am reading about the intersection of race and class in black America and how racism affects this intersection.

I checked the displays.

I am working on the desk for curbside pickup.

I also spent some time working on ADP for scheduling.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I also looked through the New York Times Bestseller and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller lists.

Web Bits


Free Showers Return to San Luis Obispo Library for Community Members in Need

Perils of a Librarian

Repurpose Current Library Space



No comments: