Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Daily Thoughts 06/16/2015


Daily Thoughts 06/16/2015

I read some more of Data and Goliath.  I am reading about the concept of big brother which is government versus little brother which is corporations and how they often act together to surveil people.  Little brother is focused on gathering information for marketing and sales.

I checked the Facebook and the Twitter.

I checked the displays and the new books as well.  I spent a little time checking the 100s.

The crochet class is today from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m..  On Thursday, Kenneth C. Davis is discussing his book, The Hidden History of America at War from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Community Room.

Web Bits

NASA Explores Pluto This Summer (Library Program).


Elon Musk

Elon Musk Wants A Million Teslas on the Road Soon

No comments: