Thursday, November 17, 2016

Daily Thoughts 11/17/2016


Daily Thoughts 11/17/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I also worked on the 300s.

There was a program today for Imbolo Mbue, Behold the Dreamers in the community room.  It went well.

I spent some time discussing the computer policies today.

A colleague is working on a film series for developmentally disabled adults.

I talked with the teen librarian about different maker programs today.  We have a Makerbot 3D Printer.

I checked out the book, Messy The Power of Disorder to Transform Our Lives by Tim Harford.

On the way home, I read some more of Death's End.


Web Bits


For Mid-Manhattan Library A Redesign for the Future

Send Some Love To Your Local Library-- Texas


No comments: