Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Daily Thoughts 07/07/2020

File:Auguste Rodin - Bust of Victor Hugo - 1940.580 - Cleveland Museum of Art.tif
Auguste Rodin, Bust of Victor Hugo, 1883

Daily Thoughts 07/07/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group.  I also checked my LinkedIn.

I read some more of How to Be An Antiracist on the way to work.  I am reading about the disparities in funding between traditionally black colleges and other colleges.  Ibram X. Kendi is making the argument that funding is more important than integration in determining the success of schools.

There was a staff meeting today.  We were discussing protective measures in the building against Covid 19.

I did a little more work with social media.  I read through several copies of Booklist.

I also worked on my monthly report for June.

Web Bits

The Case for E-galleys
https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/columns-and-blogs/soapbox/article/83772-the-case-for-e-galleys.html


No comments: