Thursday, November 15, 2007

Please Tell Me About the Books I Have Posted.






???????????????????????

Hello, if you could please tell me about the books I have posted so far it would be great to get some comments. Also comments on any of the links would be appreciated as well. I am surprised at the lack of feedback.

I recently went to Yahoo Groups, but I found most of them were very heavily moderated, even the public ones require you to clear the posts with the moderators. So I posted on Yahoo Groups -- books which was the only unmoderated group which I could find which also did not moderate individual posts.

If you have a site you would like me to post a link to please let me know in the comments section.

Or if you would like me to comment on your thoughts on your blogs let me know as well in the comments section.

No comments: