Sunday, March 15, 2015

Daily Thoughts 03/15/2015

Qing Emperor Xianfeng Reading, 19th Century, Beijing Palace Museum
Daily Thoughts 03/15/2015

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I also spent some time looking through the library website.

I read some more of The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up.  I am reading about how everything has a place.  I like that Marie Kondo reminds us not to send our excess things to our relatives for storage.

I also read a bit more of Messages The Communication Skills Book.  I am reading about different strategies for assertiveness in communication.

At the Laundromat, I read some more of The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up.  I am reading about why shoeboxes are ideal storage devices.



Summer Reading Theme for 2015
 


Web Bits


When Did Books Get Page Numbers - And Are They Useful Anymore?


In My Library: Hilary Mantel

In Japan, A Library Works to Restore What Was Lost During the Tsunami

No comments: