Friday, February 22, 2019

Daily Thoughts 02/22/2019

Scholar viewing a waterfall, Ma Yuan (Chinese, active ca. 1190รข€“1225), Album leaf; ink and color on silk, China
Scholar Viewing A Waterfall, Ma Yuan, Late 12th Century.

Daily Thoughts 02/22/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Saving Community Journalism.  I am reading about how small community newspaper change legacy processes by combining positions, outsourcing printing, and hiring trucking companies for distribution of the physical paper.

I also read some more of The Astronaut Maker.  I am reading about the Apollo program.  The book describes how it is very easy to die being a test pilot or astronaut.  There is a tremendous amount of risk.

Web Bits



Shakespeare Book Clubs

The Myriad Futures of Libraries

No comments: