Thursday, November 5, 2009

Daily Thoughts 11/5/2009

David Laing, 1862, by William Fettes Douglas (1822-1891)


Daily Thoughts 11/5/2009

Today was another solid day. We went over how to rearrange the storage area for a little bit. We also looked at the layout of how the library is arranged. We are going to make a number of changes to the layout. I enjoy working with my colleagues.

We are also looking at how the Baker and Taylor is sending us items automatically. It is funny starting to think of things as we. But, I think I have to. It is a much better way to think of things.

I am reading The Peter Principle Why Things Always Go Wrong by Laurence J. Peter and Raymond Hull. It is quite funny. It is about how and why people rise to the level of their incompetence. There are lots of made up words and ridiculous examples. It is an unbusiness book much like there are unconferences. This version is c2009, published by Collins Business.

No comments: