Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daily Thoughts 11/1/2009

Quote from Henry David Thoreau on Library Way in New York City. Taken on February 28, 2007. By Kathleen COnklin. From Wikimedia. Creative Commons Attribution 2.5

Daily Thoughts November 1, 2009

I am finding reading Small Unit Leadership A Common Sense Approach to be quite enlightening. It explains the difference between civilian leadership and military leadership. In a military situation the objective is to win without exception. There are also descriptions of the difference between leadership and management. The concept of chain of command in the military is also given a detailed explanation. It is quite interesting.

I have been watching the concert Pulse by Pink Floyd also. I watched it while I was doing my floor exercises. It reminds me of when I was younger. I really do like the lighting effect that is part of the concert.

On Tuesday it is election day so I have to remember to vote. I always go vote. Sometimes, I wish I had better choices.

No comments: