Sunday, November 29, 2009

Daily Thoughts 11/29/2009

Desk at the library of Zutphen. Source: Libraries in the Medieval and Renaissance Periods The Rede Lecture Delivered June 13, 1894 Author: J. W. Clark
Available from www.gutenberg.org Published: 1894



Daily Thoughts 11/29/2009



Google Books has a review page function much like Shelfari, Librarything, or BookConnect.
http://books.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=75375&topic=9259&hl=en


I tried to read I Drink For A Reason by David Cross. I did not like it at all. The sarcastic atheistic humor did not match my own. I found the strong language not to my taste as well. The writing was not the problem. The problem was that the content was not agreeable to me and I did not find it humorous. This book is not something I can recommend. I read the first two chapters then had to put it down.



No comments: