Thursday, November 13, 2014

Daily Thoughts 11/13/2014

Marc Chagall, The Spoonful of Milk, 1912

Daily Thoughts 11/13/2014

On the way to work, I read some more of The Book of Forgiving.  It has exercises and meditations at the end of each chapter focusing on how and when to forgive people.  I also read a little bit of Yoga lean by Beth Shaw.  It is a book on diet, yoga, and exercise.  What is a bit different is that this includes some material on using light free weights as well as a bit of philosophy on dieting in the context of yoga.

The book, The Glass Cage Automation and Us by Nicholas Carr came in for me to read.  As always I have more books than I will ever finish.

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also checked the gift books and the donations today.  I spent some more time working with the oversize books.  Hopefully, I should be ready to do some more shifting soon.

I did a little bit of work on programming  as well as some updating on some of the grants I am looking at.

I have to get back to working on Surveymonkey.com so we can get the survey done for the library.

Web Bits


Financial Times Business Books of the Decade

Why Fiction is Good For You

So You Got Funded: Bookish Kickstarters That Delivered




                     

No comments: