Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Daily Thoughts 11/25/2014

The Poet or Half Past Three, March Chagall, 1912

Daily Thoughts 11/25/2014


I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gifts and the displays this morning.  I also spent some time on scheduling.  I finished checking for books that are listed as missing with holds on them.


In addition, the book, Unbroken by Lauren Hillenbrand came in for me to read.
I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review.  I did a little work with Bookletters.  I have some more to do tomorrow.

I started reading Unbroken.  It is the story of Louis Zamperini an olympic runner and bomber crewman during World War II.  I learned that the 1940 Summer Olympics were canceled due to the outbreak of war and were originally planned to be held in Tokyo, Japan.


Web Bits




What Kids Are Reading

Love Letters to Libraries: Alexander McCall Smith
                                          

No comments: