Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Daily Thoughts

Peter S. Beagle at University of California Berkeley. He is the writer of The Last Unicorn and A Fine and Private Place.


Daily Thoughts

Here goes. Today was rather interesting. I ordered some military titles and did some more weeding. A new book came in for me, Shadow of the Scorpion, A Novel of the Polity by Neal Asher. It is a science fiction novel. I even started reading it on the train home.

Mostly I have been printing up fliers, a new email reference flyer, a flyer for Weslaw Patron Access Computers, and a flyer for Learn-A Test databases. I also have been working on a new service brochure which we are going to present to a group of visiting people from the local service agencies. I am looking forward to the event tomorrow. It should be quite interesting.

I spent time folding up the new brochures about services available at the library, and cutting out "How To Get A Library Card" bookmarks for tomorrows meeting this evening. There are stacks of brochures, flyers and bookmarks on my desk ready to go. I still have quite a bit to go tomorrow.


No comments: