Saturday, February 15, 2014

Daily Thoughts 02/15/2014

Henri Fantin-Latour, 1866 Still Life.

Daily Thoughts 02/15/2014

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.  I also checked the displays and the gift books.  My colleagues are working on the website.  I spent some extra time on the reference desk so they could focus on making sure the website got worked on.

I am looking at the Top Ten Black History Nonfiction Titles from Booklist for 2014
http://www.booklistonline.com/Top-10-Black-History-Nonfiction/pid=6590814

I placed a hold on The second machine age : work, progress, and prosperity in a time of brilliant technologies by Erik Brynjolfsson.  It should be topical.

This afternoon, I wrote the monthly report covering last month and summarized the statistics.

Web Bits


Romance Writers Offer Sweet Thoughts for Valentines Day

I am fan of Elizabeth Lowell.

The Literary Origins of Valentines Day

Connecting your library and government information.

No comments: