Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Daily Thoughts 01/17/2017


Portrait of a Venetian Gentleman, Giorgione, 1510

Daily Thoughts 01/17/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of The Revenge of Analog on the way to work.  I am reading about how education is changing because of ideas like design thinking and integration, not digital tools.

I placed some orders of books today.  I read through the latest copy of Booklist and the New York Times Book Review.

Our Crochet Group went well today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

There is a beginning Microsoft Word class tonight and a Fundamentals of Computers class.

I spent some time looking for African American history programs today.  I talked to the manager of St. Paul's Church Historic Site.

Web Bits



Irma Boom's Library Where Pure Experimentalism Is On The Shelf


No comments: