Thursday, April 11, 2019

Daily Thoughts 04/11/2019

Leonardo-da-vinci-early-16th-cent-bodleian-library.jpg
Léonard de Vinci / entrelacs / Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519) du Codex Vallardi acquis par le Louvre en 1856 auprès de l’antiquaire milanais Giuseppe Vallardi.

Daily Thoughts 04/11/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also read some more of The Body Keeps the Score.  I am reading about how childhood trauma affects adult weight and body image.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on the 800s.

Web Bits



MOCCA Arts Fest 2019 Attracts Big Crowd of Indie Fans

Working Alongside Robots At the Library

'Extraordinary' 500 -Year- Old Library Catalogue Reveals Books Lost to Time

Bookmobiles Are Back at New York Public Library

No comments: