Sunday, March 9, 2008

Easy Day.

I didn't do too much today with my blog. I started reading Eats, Shoots and Leaves The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation by Lynn Truss. This was a New York Times bestselling book at one point. The writing is light. It is primarily about how punctuation mistakes can change the meaning of sentences. I 'ave learned a few t'ings so far about punctuation. Apostrophes can be used to indicate missing letters in a word.

I also added http://www.fantasyliterature.net to my recommended book sites. They earlier said they might be interested in doing some social networking type activity.

Quite a bit of my day was spent shopping and at the laundromat. I watched an old episode of star trek there. I actually have something to look forward to doing while I am there. I don't watch that much television. Actually, you can't get television unless you buy cable where I am located. I am not spending money on television. I have a television, but I use it mainly for playing dvd and vhs tapes.

No comments: