Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daily Thoughts 3/17/2010

Colm Tóibín at the Texas Book Festival, Austin, Texas, United States., 28 October, 2006Photograph created by Larry D. Moore , Creative Commons Attribution 2.0


Happy St. Patrick's Day. We had green bagels in the staff room. Anyways, today has not been that bad. I finished going through the shelves checking for discards in the storage area for fiction. Now, I have to go back through and mark the items missing which I did not find. I also am looking at the arrangement of the relocated paperbacks.

We had an ordering meeting today. It went quite well. I had a chance to try the BWI ordering system. So far, it seems like it works well. I am going to be looking at it a little more tomorrow.

While I was going through the web, I noticed another interesting title, The Vanished Library by Luciano Canfora. It is about the ancient library at Alexandria. I also put in a request for the fantasy book, The Other Lands by David Anthony Durham.

No comments: