Sunday, July 1, 2012

Daily Thoughts 7/01/2012


Harper's Magazine cover by Edward Penfield, June, 1896

Daily Thoughts 07/01/2012

I read a bit of American Libraries magazine it comes as part of my membership to the American Library Association. I also checked the libraries Twitter and Facebook page.  Mostly I have been relaxing a bit.

I also read a little bit more of The Don't Sweat the Small Stuff Workbook.  When I check out workbooks from the library which I do on occasion, I usually write out the answer in a lined notebook.  I usually don't write in books.  I am just getting used to the idea of being able to annotate ebooks.

I also read some more of The Complete Idiots Guide to Creating A Social Network.  Most of what the author is writing about is fairly straightforward.  Angela Crocker reminds us that social networks are usually focused on generating some kind of influence.

No comments: