Friday, April 19, 2013

Daily Thoughts 04/19/2013



Memento Mori “To This Favour”, oil on canvas painting by William Michael Harnett, 1879, Cleveland Museum of Art

Daily Thoughts 04/19/2013

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also read some more of Not In the Club.  The author is writing about how to identify places with limited advancement potential for women.

I checked the displays.  We had a meeting discussing summer reading.  I have quite a bit to do.

The Salmagundi Club Library Dinner is on Tuesday, April 24, 2013.  I went once before.  The food is good, the gallery space is very comfortable, and the listening space is excellent.
http://www.salmagundi.org/content.cfm/salmagundi/Annual-Library-Dinner/id/190?goback=%2Egmp_2294027%2Egde_2294027_member_233620571

I checked out the book, Redshirts by John Scalzi as well as the Lean Entrepreneur by Brant Cooper and Patrick Vlaskovits.

I read some more of Not In the Club on the way home.  They are writing about why it is more important to stay focused on doing a good job at all times.

No comments: