Monday, April 22, 2013

Daily Thoughts 04/22/2013

Girl Reading on a Stone Porch, Winslow Homer, 1872

Daily Thoughts 04/22/2013

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.  I also checked the displays.  We had a meeting this morning with our Baker and Taylor representative on our workflows.  I think it went well.

I spent some time on ordering this afternoon.  Two books came in for me to read, Loose Cannon, The Tom Kelly Novels by David Drake which is science fiction and Vote Yes for Libraries: A Guide to Winning Ballot Measures Campaigns for Library Funding by Anne M. Turner.

On the way home, I read some of The Lean Startup.  A lot of the book is hype.  It is the language of the next cool thing.  This can be useful to understand if you are interested in technology.  The other part is practical tips on how the lean startup system works focusing on different concepts like product based startup or minimum viable product.  It is a mix of practical tips and hyped language.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for published this blog. it is a good looking cover blog .

fiction marketing