Monday, December 8, 2014

Daily Thoughts 12/08/2014


Felix Widder, Mednyanszky, 1919

Daily Thoughts 12/08/2014

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.  We had a program this morning from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., The Path to Employment Staying Focusing in the Computer Lab.  There is also going to an Online Job Search Workshop tonight between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. in the Computer Lab.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I also put in an order for new books. I also spent some time looking at a report on lost and missing items at the library.

A copy of the New York Times Book Review came in for me to read.  It is one of the giant issues with books reviewed for the full year.

Two books came in for me to read, The Best American Comics 2014, Edited by Scott McCloud and Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy The Many Faces of Anonymous by Gabriella Coleman came in for me to read.

No comments: