Thursday, December 11, 2014

Daily Thoughts 12/11/2014

Reading Woman with a Parasol, Henri Matisse, 1921

Daily Thoughts 12/11/2014

I took a day off from blogging yesterday.  I got a request for my cell phone number as a security precaution.  I don't give this out.

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also read some more of Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy.  I am reading about the early history of Anonymous.  I am learning about the start of the use of the Guy Fawkes mask in protests, the adoption of sites like Pirate Bay, the use of botnets, and denial of service attacks.  It is interesting if not a little dark material.

I read the latest copy of the Ingram Advance for January/February and did preparation work for next weeks orders.

I watched something silly and unintellectual last night, The Scooby Doo Wrestlemania Mystery Original Movie.  It was an opportunity to turn my brain off and laugh.

There is a beginning Microsoft Excel class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. tonight.

Web Bits


Move Over HP Lovecraft, Fantasy Writers of Color are Coming Through

Writers in Residence at the Public Library

No comments: