Friday, December 19, 2014

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2014

The Globe Kittens, 1902, Ernest J. Rowley
Daily Thoughts 12/19/2014

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

On the way to work, I read some of Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow My Life.  Sophia Loren describes how people have to find their own beauty that she would never be conventional and have plastic surgery.  It also describes one of her first big breaks as an actress as working in photonovellas, stories with pictures and speech bubbles.  She says it helped develop her expressiveness with her face and body.

I checked the gifts and the display books.  The majority of gift books which we want added have been added.  I read the January Bookpage and did a little more ordering for next weeks new book order.

Web Bits


Library Advocacy.  Everyone Thinks they Do It.  But, really what is it?

Book News: The Future of the Public Library May Lie in the Coffee Shop


No comments: