Monday, August 1, 2016

Daily Thoughts 08/01/2016

Roger Fry - Still life- jug and eggs - Google Art Project.jpg
Still Life, Jug and Eggs, Roger Fry, 1910

Daily Thoughts 08/01/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.  I also did some weeding.

I read a copy of the New York Review of Books, the New York Times Book Review, and the Times Literary Supplment.

Right now, I am covering the computer lab.

There is a Fundamentals of Computer Class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and a Beginning Microsoft Word class from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. in the Computer Lab.   There is also a 3D Printing class tonight.  Right now, they are printing a plastic three hole button.

The film, To Begin the World Over Again: The Life of Thomas Paine came in today.  It is a film of a live one man play.

Web Bits


Writing A Career, Just Not According to My Family

No Fines Are Just Fine With Some Libraries


No comments: