Friday, August 26, 2016

Daily Thoughts 08/26/2016

John William Waterhouse - Circe, 1911.jpg
John William Waterhouse, Circe, 1911

Daily Thoughts 08/26/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent a little bit of time thinking about community outreach.

I also finished reading Staffing for Results A Guide to Working Smarter by Diane Mayo and Jeanne Goodrich for the Public Library Association.  I am reading about the process of implementing staff changes in a library.

We are working on planning a Chess and Checkers night for the library in October.  We are also looking at bringing back the Adult Coloring night.

I talked to a sales representative about Newsbank's historical African American Newspaper collection which they are introducing to public libraries.

Web Bits



Look Inside the Most Cutting Edge Public Library in the World

A Library Becomes A Museum

New Sweeping "Maker-Space" Library  Connects Historic City to Its New Civic Center


No comments: