Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Daily Thoughts 08/06/2019

File:Brooklyn Museum - Young Scholar on His Way to His First Official Post.jpg
Young Scholar on His Way to His First Official Post, Between 1768 and 1800, Korea

Daily Thoughts 08/06/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Life After Google this morning.  I am reading about the founding of Ethereum as well as Peter Thiel.

I checked the displays.

I spent some time checking books in the mezzanine.

I worked on an order of new books.

I also worked on a book list for the children's room using Evergreen.

I started working on a display for books on Toni Morrison.

I met to discuss the book, Poor Joshua The Deshaney Case and Child Abuse In America by Dr. John Howard.  We are planning for fundraiser for the children's room.


No comments: