Friday, August 16, 2019

Daily Thoughts 08/16/2019

File:A. L. Leroy - Interior with a Man Reading at His Desk - Google Art Project.jpg

A.L. Leroy, Interior With A Man Reading At His Desk, 1827


Daily Thoughts 08/16/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Model Thinker on the way to work.  I am reading about how people work in models of the world.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I looked through the New York Times Bestseller List and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller List.

I spent some time checking nonfiction titles in the mezzanine.

I worked on orders of library books.  I read a copy of Library Journal and a copy of Publishers Weekly.

We spent some time discussing grants for the library.  We got a construction grant for over $140,000 to fix the damage to the inside of the building.

Web Bits



New York Spending Big Bucks to Improve Libraries

Using Your Local Library As An Employment Resource



No comments: