Monday, November 25, 2019

Daily Thoughts 11/25/2019

File:Swing into books, Book week, November 1-7, 1964.jpg
Swing into books. Book week, November 1-7, 1964, Bruno Munari, Library of Congress, Public Domain


Daily Thoughts 11/25/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Intelligent Investor.  I am reading about how the DJIA Dow Jones Industrial Average affects stocks.

I also read some more of Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits.  I am reading about the importance of a company having a strong sales organization for it to be a good stock pick.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I shifted a few books in the main floor collection.

I read a copy of the New York Times Bestseller list.

I put two orders of books on order.

We are looking at Eventbrite as another social media platform.

Web Bits


Serving Writers and Readers: African American Literary Organizations

Looking for an Old Library Building?  There’s One for Sale In Lake Villa


No comments: