Friday, November 29, 2019

Daily Thoughts 11/29/2019

Nikolay Ge - Léon Tolstoï. 1884.jpg
Nikolai Ge, Leo Tolstoy, 1883


Daily Thoughts 11/29/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Intelligent Investor.  I am reading about why it is a bad idea to invest in IPO's.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I shifted some books on the main floor of the library.

I placed some orders for new books.

We spent some time discussing programming for January and February of 2020.

I looked through the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weeklyn Bestseller list.

I looked through a copy of the Times Literary Supplement.

Web Bits



New York Public Library Pokes Fun At Black Friday Deals in Ad Campaign

How To Find A Book In the Library Your 101 Guide

No comments: