Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/03/2019

Charlotte Bosanquet - The Library at Dingestow - Google Art Project.jpg
Charlotte Bosanquet-- The Library at Dingestow, 1840s

Daily Thoughts 12/03/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I posted about the Give Gab campaign at the Mount Vernon Public Library.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/giving-tuesday-at-the-mount-vernon-public-library

The library has raised $585 dollars so far.

I read some more of Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits.  The book has a second book in it, called Conservative Investors Sleep Well.  It is about how to protect your assets in the stock market.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I worked on some orders for books.

I did a little shifting in the main floor nonfiction collection.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits

How To Become A Librarian Your Guide

Stretching Library Card Metadata for Community Diversity Needs

No comments: