Saturday, December 7, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/07/2019

Memento Mori 'To This Favour' by William Michael Harnett, c. 1879.JPG

Memento Mori 'To This Favour' by William Michael Harnett, c. 1879

Daily Thoughts 12/07/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Intelligent Investor.  I am learning about accounting tricks in publicly traded companies.  There is a reminder to read the fine print in the annual reports.

I took a few moments to look at the Diamond Comic Book Distributors list of the Top 100 Graphic Novels for October 2019.
https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=236985

I checked the displays.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I worked on shifting some books in the main floor nonfiction collection.

We discussed some future ideas for the budget.

Teen Tech Week has been replaced with a month long celebration called Teentober.
http://www.ala.org/yalsa/teentober-web-graphics

Web Bits


Retired?  Head to Your Local Library

Inside Odd Obsession:  Chicago’s Volunteer Run Video Library

No comments: