Thursday, December 19, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2019

Maria Tenisheva by I.Repin (1896, Smolensk Art gallery).jpg
Maria Tenisheva, Ilya Repin, 1896

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Behavioral Finance this morning on the way to work.  I am reading about decisions based on intuition and experience versus decisions based on analysis.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

A colleague is shifting some books on the main floor of the library.

I spent the afternoon covering the computer lab.

I am thinking a little bit about our citizenship classes.  We use USA Learns which quite a few libraries use.  https://usalearns.org/usa-learns-citizenship  It is a free program.  We also have an excellent instructor who helps with the process.

Web Bits


The Library A Story in 100 Words

Expand Your E-Library With Humble Book Bundle, Help Charity

Everylibrary is one of the options for charity for this book bundle.

Responsible Operatsion: Data Science, Machine Learning, And AI In Libraries



No comments: