Friday, December 6, 2019

Daily Thoughts 12/06/2019

Vogue cover November 1st, 1915, by George Wolfe Plank.jpg

Vogue magazine cover, November 1st, 1915: Women sitting in a forest, by George Wolfe Plank

Daily Thoughts 12/06/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I finished reading Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings by Philip A. Fisher.  It is a classic on how to invest in growth stocks.  I had read it earlier.  This is my second reading of the book.  It is both practical and conservative in its investing philosophy.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I checked some of the books in the mezzanine.

I worked some more on shifting the books on the main floor of the library.

Web Bits


Westchester Libraries Are Moving Beyond Books and Becoming Cultural and Community Centers

Public Libraries Bridge The Digital Divide

No comments: