Monday, April 13, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/13/2020

Blanche The Readers.jpg

The Readers, Jacques-Emile Blanche , 1890

Daily Thoughts 04/13/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.  I have been posting some Youttube videos of authors reading.

Last night, I read some more of The Art of Memory.

I also watched some more of Understanding the Inventions That Changed The World on Kanopy.  The last episode I watched was on The Model T.  It had some original footage of Henry Ford.  I also watched a little bit on the invention of the personal computer and the graphical user interface.

Web Bits



Publishing's First Quarter in 2020, A Good Start Then the Virus

How Public Libraries Are Responding to Covid 19

Now And Next: What a Post Covid World May Bring For Libraries

Security and Privacy Implications of ZOOM




No comments: