Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/14/2020

In a Garden.jpg
In A Garden, E Poynter, 1891

Daily Thoughts 04/14/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time working on grants.  I did some editing to the Arts Westchester grant.  I also worked on a construction grant.

I also did a little administrative work describing the part timers jobs who worked for me.

I watched some more of Understanding the Inventions That Changed the World on Kanopy.  I was watching a session on Social Media and Democracy.

I also read some more of The Art of Memory by Frances A. Yates.

I have a Zoom session to attend today for the Mount Vernon Complete Count Committee of the Census.  This was an interesting thing to do.

I am working on getting some virtual programming together.

This is a list of authors who give librarians the right to read their works.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/14sKF93Q15buUUtJwrRvR8K8xAQdQSVss9Rzp69_oQRM/htmlview?fbclid=IwAR3c_gHfHlliaxBGDe7P5HRWMe4ESBfSnESVeSHa7_QTVLJyYhYb5ohAOQg#

Web Bits



Boston University Is First To Announce It May Postpone Its Fall Term Until January 2021

8 Great Libraries for Your Zoom Background

Fundraiser Buys City Lights Time To Plan

One Teacher's Year Inside the World's Largest Library


No comments: