Saturday, April 25, 2020

Daily Thougths 04/25/2020

File:Rembrandt Old Man Reading a Book.jpg
Rembrandt, Old Man Reading A Book, 1628

Daily Thoughts 04/25/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night I read Tales from the Loop by Simon Stalenhag on Overdrive.  It is an illustrated set of fantasy stories set around a fictional supercollider in Sweden.  The illustrations are extremely interesting.  There are pictures of dinosaurs, strange machines, and robots in an odd alternate history.  I enjoyed reading it.

I watched another episode of The Science of Gardening on Kanopy.

I have been reading comics on Hoopla.  I read Spider Man: Miles Morales Volume 1.  I also took some time to look through what I had read or looked at on Hoopla.  There are 184 items.

Web Bits



New Yorkers Are Posting Elaborate Recreations of Famous Book Covers While Stuck Inside

Coronavirus: Library Books Reorganized In Size Order by Cleaner

Battelle to Test Library Materials for Coronavirus Lifetime

How Kids Lit' Is Responding to the Coronavirus


No comments: