Monday, April 20, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/20/2020

File:Angelo Asti - In Thought.jpg
Angelo Asti, In Thought, Before 1903

Daily Thoughts 04/20/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time working on some descriptions for online services.  I also worked a little bit on creating an outline for a flyer which I sent to a colleague.

I contacted some people about a grant.

Tomorrow is the Complete Count Committee for the Census for the City of Mount Vernon.

I am reading Why Meditate? Working With Thoughts and Emotions by Matthieu Ricard.  Matthieu Ricard is sometimes called the happiest man in the world.  This is a basic meditation text.  I am reading it on Overdrive.

Web Bits



MOMA is Now Offering Online Art Classes for Free

The National Emergency Library And Its Discontents

The Library Bill of Rights: What TheyAre And What They Mean to You

Libraries Brace for Budget Cuts


No comments: