Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Daily Thoughts 04/29/2020


John Ferguson Weir, The Morning Paper, 1868

Daily Thoughts 04/29/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time contacting people about the census last night.

I watched some more episodes of The Science of Gardening on Kanopy last night.

I am talking to people about computer issues.

I am reading the e-book The Goodness Paradox The Strange Relationship Between Virtue and Violence in Human Evolution by Richard Wrangham on Overdrive.  This book describes how human beings have low amounts of reactive violence allowing for cooperation and high amounts of proactive violence creating planned violence and warfare.

I finished watching The Science of Gardening on Kanopy today.  I like watching things about plants.  I find it calming.

Web Bits


Museums Worldwide Prepare To Open Their Doors After Lockdown

Supreme Court Copyright Ruling Could Shake Up Legal Publishing

Court Rules Detroit Students Have A Constitutional Right to An Education

No comments: