Sunday, February 24, 2008

Morning Thoughts

Hello, I goofed off this morning and played a computer game. No reading. I actually beta-tested one of their games earlier Geneforge 4. Everyone thinks, wow how fun you beta-tested a video game. It actually is pretty fun most of the time. Sometimes it can be a bit tiring, after doing the same maze four times and commenting that green walls would look better than brown walls and that your sword looks like a toothpick it can get a bit tiring.

It means repeatedly going over things to check if they work for a free copy of a game. I figure this time, I will just buy a copy of the game. It certainly is a lot faster. 20 hours of playing instead of 60 hours of playing. Anyways, it was a chance to relax.

I am going to read my book at the laundromat during the wash and dry cycles. I usually read it sitting in a plastic chair in the corner far away from the women with her two children that are trying to run out the door onto the street.

It sometimes happens. It was too distracting at the laundromat. They had the television on. Someone was watching Bullet Proof Monk full blast on television. There was an Italian couple arguing in the laundromat. The seats were all taken. A muslim lady in a full veil was sitting in the corner watching the washing machines.

I ended up going for a walk for a while and finishing my laundry late.

No comments: