Monday, July 7, 2008

Thoughts For Today

Thoughts For Today

I got a haircut today at the local barbershop and went to the produce store to buy some watermelon and some bananas. It was very hot walking around outside, 90 degrees. The haircut makes things a little cooler.

I also went to the library to return a video and a paperback book. They have nice cool airconditioning in there. They did not have anything I wanted to check out this time. I spent a little time on the computers clicking away at Entrecard and checked my Sitemeter statistics.

Now, I am back home sitting in the little front room where it is cool. I have a copy of Implied Spaces by Walter Jon Williams in front of me. It looks like it will be enjoyable to read. I'll probably start reading it in a little while. Now, I am off to take a short nap.

No comments: