Monday, December 15, 2014

Daily Thoughts 12/15/2014


Daily Thoughts 12/15/2014

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.  I proctored an exam.
There is a Path to Employment Workshop today in the computer lab from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I spent a little time working on the planning committee.
I placed an order for new books this morning.

On Sunday, I read some more of Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy The Many Faces of Anonymous.  I have been reading about Anonymous and its relation to Wikileaks, and how Anonymous was involved in the Tunisian and Egyptian revolutions.

I spent some time organizing my desk.  I also spent a little time planning what I am going to do in the near future.

I have a copy of Publishers Weekly to read.

On the way home, I read a little bit more of Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy.  It is the trickster aspect of Anonymous which interests me. PBS Hacked, Claims 'Tupac Alive' in New Zealand.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/30/pbs-hacked-tupac-alive_n_868673.html

Web Bits


So How Do You Wrap an E-book?

Six Hacks to Improve Diversity in Book Publishing

No comments: