Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Daily Thoughts 02/08/2017


Daily Thoughts 02/08/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some of Ghetto The Invention of a Place, The History of an Idea, by Michelle Duneier.  I am reading about how ghettos were created.  The first ghetto was in Venice in a copper foundry in the 16th century.

I checked the display and the gift books.  I spent some time working on programming today.  I also spent some time working on flyers.  I am trying to straighten out some issues with scheduling.

The book, Reality Is Not What It Seems The Journey Through Quantum Gravity by Carlo Rovelli came in for me to read.

I spent some time in the computer lab today.

I spent some time interviewing a library director for my Budget and Finance Class.

I have a copy of the Ingram Advance to read.

There is a Beginning HTML and CSS class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I reserved the movie, The Desk Set with Katherine Hepburn.  I also checked out the book, Atlas Obscura, An Explorer's Guide to the World's Hidden Wonders by Joshua Foer, Dylan Thuras, and Ella Morton.

Web Bits


A Public Library That's Nicer Than The Fanciest Tech OFfice


No comments: