Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/11/2017


Franz Kafka, 1906

Daily Thoughts 07/11/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.  I also put in two orders for books.

I went to the Community Development Block Grant meeting this morning.

St. Paul's Historical Church is visiting today from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in community room.

I checked out the book, Organized Enough the Anti-Perfectionist's Guide to Getting and Staying Organized by Amanda Sullivan.



Web Bits


When Reading Books Was a Group Activity



What Libraries Lost When They Threw Out The Card Catalog
                                                                                                                                      
 

No comments: