Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Daily Thoughts 7/6/2010

[Three Muses] Digital ID: 1623539. New York Public Library



Wood Engraving, Three Muses, Reynold's Miscellany of Romance, General Literature and Art.



Daily Thoughts 7/6/2010

Today, I went in to work and just tried to hold things together with so many people gone. It was very hard. I spent a little bit of time turning on computers which is not something I usually do. I guess, I may be doing some different things than I expect in the coming two weeks. I learned a little bit more about what was happening. I found out a few more things all the part-time people had their hours cut in half in January. It is very sad.



I guess part of this is just being there and getting used to the feeling of a changed place. We got off a little early today. I finished reading Dean Koontz's Frankenstein Lost Souls. It had a lot of interesting characters in it. I will review it later.



Right now, I am reading Fitzpatrick's War by Theodore Judson which is steampunk.


No comments: