Saturday, September 28, 2013

Daily Thoughts 09/28/2013

Desire Dehau Reading a Newspaper in the Garden, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, 1890

Daily Thoughts 09/28/2013

This morning, I read some more of The Goal. I am reading interviews with various people who have used Eliyahhu Goldratt's methodology. It is mainly manufacturing with some military operations. There is one example of a book manufacturer. I am almost done reading the book.

This morning, I spent a little time discussing computers with a colleague, and checked the social media for the library.

I spent some more time this afternoon weeding in the oversize books. I also discussed ordering e-books with a colleague.

Web Bits

Frequently challenged Books of the 21st Century

http://www.ala.org/bbooks/frequentlychallengedbooks/top10

No comments: