Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Daily Thoughts 01/08/2014

Library Science Symbol
Daily Thoughts 01/08/2014

This morning on the way to work, I read some more of  Strategy A History.  There was a little bit on Lawrence of Arabia and Mao Zedong and their philosophies of guerrilla warfare.  Right now, I am reading about the concept of attrition versus maneuver.  It describes how aspects of maneuver were used in Operation Desert Storm in Iraq.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also spent some time updating the Financial Wellness Month display today and brought up some more gift books.

I also spent a bit of time working on programming.  In addition, I did a little more weeding in the oversize books.

I spent some time reading copies of Publishers Weekly and the New York Times Book Review this afternoon.

It was a quiet day today.


No comments: