Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Daily Thoughts 01/15/2014


Daily Thoughts 01/15/2014

I checked the Facebook and Twitter for the library this morning.  I also checked the displays and the gift books this morning.  I spent some time working on setting up a new display stand for flyers today.

I also talked to a number of different people about arranging for different library programs like a nonfiction book club and printed a variety of flyers which were posted around the library.  I also spoke to a local musician about a program as well as a gentleman who did a diabetes walk. There was a lot to think about.

Most of my day was focused on programming and displays.

Web Bits


Feds Can’t Enforce Net Neutrality, What This Means For You
http://www.npr.org/blogs/alltechconsidered/2014/01/14/262454310/feds-cant-enforce-net-neutrality-what-this-means-for-you

No comments: